Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stop Flagging My Videos for Hate Speech

I thought I was over this but I just got a notification from Youtube that my account is in bad standing now because people flagged my "Christians are gentle and loving" video as hate speech. The video is a montage of some of America's most anti-gay preachers/Christian activists and shows how they use the Bible to hate.

If my channel gets shut down again, I might quit this all together. It's SO MUCH work to re-upload hundreds of videos and build up subscribers again. Without really any donations, it's been hard to keep putting in so much time and effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrClDJlEdE&feature=player_embedded

Video now mirrored on another service:

Christians Are Loving, Gentle People by OnKneesforJesus