Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Sorry, Michele Bachmann

I thought it would be good for me to respond to you all directly about the controversy surrounding my upload of Michele Bachmann saying, "Who likes white people?" As most of you already know, she actually said, "Who likes wet people?" There was a following line that was removed from my upload in which she said, "because we have the God of the winds and the rain, don't we?" Nothing was dubbed but the video cut was misleading.

I want to apologize for misusing Stacey Robert McCain's original video (click here). I was angry so I decided to take Mrs. Bachmann's line out of context to make her seem more overtly racist in light of her recent signing of that Iowa marriage pledge that said black children were better off under slavery than in Obama's America. Whether or not I dislike Michele Bachmann, it wasn't right to deliver a dishonest blow like that. I wanted to apologize to Mr. McCain and all of you directly. This blog is dedicated to showing Christ's love through his followers. By posting something misleading, I undermined my own purpose.

I have removed the video from my Youtube channel.

Here is Robert Stacey McCain's original video of Michele Bachmann preaching:
click here